What we're looking for
The STEM Table is looking for talented high school-aged communicators and managers, aged 13 and above from all over the world, to join the HR Team as a Human Resources Coordinator. We are seeking motivated, outgoing and passionate students with communicative and organizing skills to recruit new talent, manage external and internal member workings, and assist in managing the team and audience as a whole.
- Recruit new team members by reading applications and conducting interviews.
- Manage the organization's contact email and respond to external queries.
- Coordinate with other HR coordinators to manage internal team working.
- Assist in writing and updating team documents.
- Assist in training new members in roles, if necessary.
- Knowledge of how to use Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, Notion, GSuite is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of leadership abilities
- Deep abilities of understanding who makes a good team member for the organization
- Analytically driven and oriented
- Collaboration and coordination skills and experience
- Service hour reports
- Experience in your chosen field
- Access to external opportunities and discounts
- Free GSuite and other nonprofit perks
The STEM Table is a fiscally sponsored 501(c)(3) nonprofit and a Hack+ project aiming to promote STEM careers through exciting initiatives and programs.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following materials and the subject line 'Application-[Postion you're applying for]':
- Your full name, email address, year in high school, name of high school and where you live
- CV/Resume as a .pdf, .doc, .docx, Google Doc or Google Drive link [optional and recommended if available]
- Link to LinkedIn profile [recommended but only if you have one]
- A short statement of no more than 300-500 words [no lower limit] of why you are a good fit for this role, past experience and skills that may be useful for the role, and why you would like to work at The STEM Table