The organization is looking for Finance Intern and offers internship programs in marketing departments. Suppose you are also concerned about children’s mental health and want to learn more about the SEL program. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to work to develop the project
- Conduct initial research on potential investments
- Assist with preparing financial reports related to budgeting, forecasting, and financial results
- Conduct initial long-term asset strategy analysis
- Be familiar with our core topics, including self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, and decision making&goal settings
- Demonstrating your understanding of financial analysis, marketing research, and related skills
- Gain an experience of collaboration with the Marketing department
- Learn how to use tools to complete financial project
**Number of positions available: **5
- Pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, real estate, economics, or business with a finance/accounting concentration
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work independently.
- Ability to work on a team can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Reliable, punctual.
- Pay attention to details.
- Consistently communicate with team members.
- Process eagerness to learn and an open mind to improve critical skills.
- Receptive to improve problems and solving skills.
- Objective learning.